Annual General Meeting 2021
The shareholders are hereby called to the annual general meeting of Readly International AB (publ) (the “Company”), 556912-9553, to be held on Tuesday 11 May 2021 at 15.00 hours, at Baker McKenzie's premises at Vasagatan 7 in Stockholm.
Information with respect to the coronavirus
Due to the development of the coronavirus the goal is that the annual general meeting shall be swift and effective to minimise spread of disease. Shareholders should carefully consider the possibility to vote in advance (please see instructions below), as well as the possibility of participating by way of proxy or video (please see instructions below). Shareholders who display symptoms of infection (dry cough, fever, respiratory distress, sore throat, headache, muscle and joint ache), have been in contact with people displaying symptoms, have visited a risk area, or belong to a risk group, are in particular instructed to utilise such possibility. The board of directors of the Company has resolved on the following measures to minimise the risk of the spread of the coronavirus at the annual general meeting:
- Possibility to vote in advance and participate via video conference.
- Registration for the annual general meeting will commence at 14.45 hours.
- External guests will not be invited.
- No food or refreshments will be served.
Participation and registration
Shareholders wishing to participate in the meeting must:
- on the record date, which is Monday 3 May 2021, be registered in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB, and
- have notified the Company of their participation and any assistants (no more than two) by post to Readly International AB, Kungsgatan 17, 111 43 Stockholm, Sweden, or by e-mail to email@example.com at the latest on Wednesday 5 May 2021. The notification should state the name, personal/corporate identity number, shareholding, address and telephone number and, when applicable, information about representatives, counsels and assistants. When applicable, complete authoriszation documents, such as registration certificates and powers of attorney for representatives and assistants, should be appended to the notification.
For more information see below. If you have any further questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Rasmus Blomqvist, Head of Investor Relations, at telephone: +46 702 335 367 or Antonia Lodin, Head of Legal, at telephone: +46 736 552 294.