Readly ranked as one of Europe's fastest growing companies, for the second year in a row
For the second year in a row, digital magazine app Readly ranks in the top half of the Financial Times annual report of the 1000 fastest growing companies in Europe, alongside businesses such as Wolt and Epidemic Sound.
Readly is featured in the top ten fastest growing companies in Sweden and the 13th fastest growing company in the European media category.
The complete report "FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies" was published on March 2nd 2020 and lists companies based on growth, number of employees and revenue between 2015 and 2018. Tech and web-savvy retailers both feature highly.
Maria Hedengren, CEO of Readly, comments:
We are delighted to be featured on the FTs top 1000 fastest growing companies in Europe for the second year in a row. It’s a testament to the popularity of the Readly platform and the growing appetite for qualitative journalism and wide-ranging content that everyone can enjoy. Last year the digital magazines in our app were read over 83 million times by our subscribers and we look forward to continued growth in 2020.
Readly growth and milestones in 2019:
- May: Readly continues its global expansion - launching in Italy
- June: Third Swedish National Pension Fund (AP3) invests in Readly
- October: Readly Articles, a new curated content feature, was launched in the UK
- Over 83 million digital magazines were read on the Readly platform during 2019
- Readly is today one of the leading “all-you-can-read” service providers for digital magazines in Europe and provides local content from nine markets in 50 countries
Visit www.readly.com for further information.