Readly partners with Samsung to offer its digital subscription app to Samsung Galaxy S21 customers through ‘Samsung Boost’
Readly, the European leader in digital magazine and newspaper subscriptions, has teamed up with Samsung to offer customers of the newly launched Galaxy S21 5G Series the Readly subscription through ‘Samsung Boost’.
'Samsung Boost’ is a new proposition that brings together a selection of premium partner experiences for its customers. Whether it’s boosting zen through meditation, supporting a fitness journey, amplifying inspiring entertainment, enjoying superior audio quality or encouraging creativity, Samsung Boost gives Galaxy S21 5G customers a range of new app services and experiences to benefit their lifestyle.
Research shows that 60% of people feel informed after reading digital magazines and newspapers on Readly and 44% reported feeling relaxed, 39% said they were inspired and 24% learned something new. From fashion and lifestyle magazines, to daily newspapers and everything in-between, Samsung Boost will give users a free three-month subscription to Readly for unlimited reading of thousands of titles.
“Digital reading is a great source of entertainment and inspiration during a busy day. We are seeing mobile usage growing among our subscribers as they make use of Readly anywhere, any time. We are delighted to be partnering with Samsung, a brand to share our vision around innovation and technology that enhances people’s everyday lives, and offer its users the opportunity to read our broad portfolio of titles. It’s a great fit for us.” says Rob Hanlon, Global Partnerships Director at Readly
Readly digital magazine subscription provides unlimited access to over 5,000 magazines and newspapers all in one app. During 2020 Readly distributed approximately 140,000 issues of magazines that have been read 99 million times.
“At Samsung, our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we challenge ourselves to deliver to them the best services and technologies that enable the very best experience with us. It is from listening to our customers that Samsung Boost was born. “We’re excited to give our customers the opportunity to try new experiences through our Boost proposition, and are thrilled to have Readly on board, giving our customers a huge selection of the best magazines and newspapers.” said Teg Dosanjh, Director of Connected Services and Technology, Samsung UK and Ireland
The three month unlimited reading on Readly sits alongside Samsung’s other premium partner experiences within Boost, worth over £250, enabling its customers to try out a range of epic apps and services at no additional cost, this includes:
- 2 months Adobe Spark Post – Customers can unleash their inner creative with cool graphics and videos to give their social posts some swagger
- 2 months Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - A host of features that allow customers to capture and edit their stunning images
- 3 months Antstream Arcade – A chance for customers to rediscover thousands of retro games, like Pac Man and Mortal Kombat, challenging rivals directly from their smartphone
- 6 months Calm Premium – Enabling customers to relax through a world of meditation, sleep stories, soothing music and more, all created by health and mindfulness experts
- 4 months Deezer HiFi – Access to over 70 million tracks, playlists and podcasts all in beautiful rich, deep, ear-loving High Fidelity to make music rock!
- 3 months unlimited access to Fiit - Customers can train like a pro with unlimited access to the 700+ classes on the UK’s #1 rated fitness app
- 3 months Google Play Pass – Access to hundreds of games and apps free of ads, and in-app purchases with 3 months of Google Play Pass. With new titles added monthly and access for up to 5 family members, there's something for everyone
- Google Play Points - Get Gold level and 600 Google Play Points to use for in-app items or Google Play Credit on the Samsung Galaxy S21
- 3 months unlimited magazine and newspaper reading on Readly - Over 5000 titles to choose from, customers can dive into all their favourite newspapers and magazines anytime, anywhere
- 4 months YouTube Premium - Explore ad-free entertainment, giving customers the opportunity to discover new channels, download videos, play the biggest tracks, and binge like a boss