The best Queen Elizabeth II magazine covers of all time
The Queen and her Corgi dog featured on the front of The Lady magazine ‘The Life and Times of the Royal Corgis’ has been voted the favourite Queen Elizabeth cover according to a poll by digital magazine and newspaper app, Readly. The subscription service reveals the top Queen Elizabeth covers as it launches the Queen’s Jubilee digital magazine collection.
From her relationship with her family and much loved corgi’s, to historical moments on the throne and modern iconic photography, the top three Queen Elizabeth covers as voted by Readly subscribers are The Lady (November 2018) featuring the Queen and her corgi dog according to 70% percent of subscribers, Vogue ‘Platinum Queen’ (April 2022) a celebration of her majesty’s 70 years on the throne according to 57 percent and The Royal Collection 'Platinum Jubilee Collector's Edition' (April 2022) as voted by 27 percent of people.
Reading around the royal family and reliving key milestones and events in royal history is a love of the nation. During 2022, Readly’s most read issues across its Celebrity & Entertainment category feature the Queen and her family.
The top 10 Queen Elizabeth covers include:
- The Lady 'Life and Times of the Royal Corgis'
- Vogue 'Platinum Queen'
- Royal Collection 'Platinum Jubilee Collector's Edition'
- Vanity Fair 'The Dynasty issue'
- Hello! Collector's Edition 'Platinum Jubilee Special'
- Happy & Glorious 'The Remarkable Life and Times of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II'
- The Royal Family Series 'Celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee'
- Hello! 'Historic Royal Issue'
- Woman 'Royal Jubilee Issue'
- The Lady 'Platinum Jubilee Celebration'
– Our celebrity and entertainment category is the most read category in the UK and indeed issues with The Queen and royal family are very popular with our subscribers. It’s a pleasure to look back on the Queen’s collection of magazine covers - from current to nostalgic, back issues - and remember how she has evolved within her role. I am sure our readers will delight in the images and features available on the platform to celebrate this memorable occasion, says Ranj Begley, UK MD and Chief Content Officer at Readly.
The Queen’s Jubilee collection is now available to Readly’s subscribers alongside more than 6,300 magazines and newspapers as part of the all you can read subscription. A Readly subscription is £9.99 a month, visit www.readly.com.
For media enquiries:
Sample: 144 respondents voted during May 2022
For more details contact: email@example.com or 07879 818 711
Readly is the European category leader for digital magazines. The company offers a digital subscription service that lets customers have unlimited access to 7,500 magazines and newspapers including the catalogue of ePresse. Readly has subscribers in more than 50 countries and content available in 17 different languages. In collaboration with 1200 publishers worldwide, Readly is digitising the magazine and newspaper industry. In 2021, revenues amounted to SEK 466 million. Since September 2020, the Readly share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Midcap. For more information, please visit https://corporate.readly.com