Inspire dads hobbies this Father’s Day with a Readly subscription Unlimited magazine reading: 3 months gift voucher for under £20
With Father’s Day fast approaching, what do we get for the dad who has everything! A subscription to Readly, the digital magazine and newspaper app, will inspire dads hobbies (whatever they may be), keep him informed and updated on news and trends and it is a sustainable choice too. Plus it’s great value for money so guaranteed to put a smile on everyone's face this Father’s Day.
As Readly gives unlimited reading to 7,000 digital magazines and newspapers, your dad can read all the magazines he wishes. So, whether you’re looking for something to inspire his passions, spark his creativity or keep him top of the world and up to date with the latest news and culture, Readly has a title for everyone in the app.
From sport, travel, gardening, tech, fitness, music, food and photography to business features, news and reviews or DIY tricks and the latest recipes for foodie dads, there’s a magazine for everyone to read - all dads favourite titles and many more to try too.
Readly also includes national and regional newspapers and podcasts as part of the subscription so he can tune into a podcast all on the same platform to listen or read wherever he may be
5 reasons why Readly should be top of your list on Father’s Day:
● Inspire a passion or new hobby: Techie dad, fitness dad, travelling dad or business man? Support him to fulfil his dreams, try out a new hobby or read about a new travel destination with the huge range of titles available. Whether general lifestyle, niche or hobbies, there’s a title for everyone.
● Easy reading at home or on the go: as Readly can be read anywhere, anytime, your dad can use the gift when working, travelling, working out, cooking or chilling out on the sofa.
● Now with newspapers and podcasts as well as magazines - Readly has so many of the leading national, international and now regional newspapers as well as magazines to read. Or tune in to listen to a podcast, it’s all there.
● A sustainable way to read - Reading a digital magazine on Readly results in 86 per cent lower greenhouse gas emissions than reading the printed equivalent.
● You can read too! A Readly subscription gives users five profiles per household so if you’re lucky enough to live with your dad, you can read too!
A subscription is £9.99 a month and there is a range of Giftcards available. Readly has a special Father’s Day offer of £19.98 for 3 months of unlimited reading. Visit www.readly.com for more information.
For more details contact: email@example.com or 07879 818 711
Readly is the European category leader for digital magazines. The company offers a digital subscription service where customers have unlimited access to 7000 national and international magazines - all in one app and at a fixed monthly fee. Readly has subscribers in 50 countries and content available in 17 different languages. In collaboration with around 1,200 publishers worldwide, Readly is digitising the newspaper and magazine industry. In 2022, revenues amounted to SEK 592 million. The Readly share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit https//corporate.readly.com. The Allbright Report 2022: For the second year in a row, Readly is on the Green List in The Allbright Report 2022 that monitors gender diversity in the management teams of listed companies in Sweden.